- Talking about your feelings is not a sign of weakness. It’s a way of taking control and taking care of your health and wellbeing
- We are not superman or superhuman it’s ok to ask for help
- At times we may not be able cope and feel overwhelmed, If things are becoming to much it’s good to talk about it
- Accept who you are, we are all different. Standing out from the crowd is a good thing. Enjoy who you are
- Keep in touch with friends and family they can make you feel care for and help you solve problems practically
- Making simple changes to your lifestyle doesn’t need to cost a fortune or take up loads of time, but it can make a big difference
book your free consultation
Use the form below to send me an email. I aim to reply within 24 hours.
Call or Text
Call me on 07936 037 939
I can be reached Monday to Saturday. If you leave a message I will call you back.
Sessions are held in Hebburn – Tyne & Wear